End User Software License Agreement
This end user license agreement (‘EULA’) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Stone Technology Limited ("STONE TECHNOLOGY") for the RedAnt Production Control System (“SOFTWARE”), which includes computer software and associated media, and may include printed materials and online or electronic documentation. By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this license agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this license agreement, promptly return the unused SOFTWARE to the place from which you obtained it for a full refund.
The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF EVALUATION LICENSE: STONE TECHNOLOGY grants you a limited, non-exclusive evaluation license which confers the right to make and distribute copies of the unregistered version of the SOFTWARE. You agree to destroy or erase all unregistered copies of the SOFTWARE upon request of STONE TECHNOLOGY. You agree that you may not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the SOFTWARE. Nothing herein shall be construed as a grant of any license to use or distribute any registered version of the product.
2. GRANT OF LICENSE: This license agreement grants every registered user of the SOFTWARE the following rights:
You may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE on a single computer. Where a multi user license has been obtained then you may install and use a copy of the SOFTWARE on as many computers as stated by that license.
3. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
LIMITATIONS ON REVERSE ENGENEERING, DECOMPILATION, AND DISASSEMBLY: You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
SEPARATION OF COMPONENTS: The SOFTWARE is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
RENTAL: You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE.
SOFTWARE TRANSFER: You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this license agreement, provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the SOFTWARE (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any upgrades and this license agreement), and the recipient agrees to the terms of this license agreement. If the SOFTWARE is an upgrade, any transfer must include all prior versions of the SOFTWARE.
TERMINATION: Without prejudice to any other rights, STONE TECHNOLOGY may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this license agreement. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE and all of its component parts.
DISTRIBUTION OF UNREGISTERED EVALUATION VERSIONS OF THE PRODUCT:
You may distribute complete unregistered evaluation copies of the SOFTWARE to third-parties, for the sole purpose of evaluation by them, provided such parties shall agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. You may not charge a fee for distributing the unregistered evaluation versions of the SOFTWARE, nor may you distribute same without clearly informing such third-parties that the software, documentation and related materials have not been registered with STONE TECHNOLOGY and are provided for the limited purpose of evaluation in accordance with the terms of this Agreement to which said third-parties will be bound. Under no circumstances will you use or distribute only a portion of the SOFTWARE; you must provide a full and complete copy of the original software and documentation package.
DISTRIBUTION OF REGISTERED OR LICENSED VERSIONS OF THE PRODUCT IS PROHIBITED: You may not, for any purpose, distribute copies of registered or licensed versions of the software, documentation or related materials to any third-parties.
4. UPGRADES: If the SOFTWARE is an upgrade from another product, whether from STONE TECHNOLOGY or another supplier, you may use or transfer the SOFTWARE only in conjunction with that upgraded product, unless you destroy the upgraded product. If the SOFTWARE is an upgrade of a STONE TECHNOLOGY product, you now may use that upgraded product only in accordance with this license agreement.
5. COPYRIGHT: All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE, the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE, are owned by STONE TECHNOLOGY. The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
GOVERNING LAW: This license agreement is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
Should you have any questions concerning this license agreement, or if you desire to contact Stone Technology Limited for any reason, contact Stone Technology Limited via electronic mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIMITED WARRANTY: STONE TECHNOLOGY warrants that the SOFTWARE’s associated media will be free from defects for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of receipt. In the event of the SOFTWARE failing in any way, STONE TECHNOLOGY will endeavour to release an updated version.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES. THE SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. Because of the various hardware and software environments into which the SOFTWARE may be put, NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS OFFERED.
Good data processing procedure dictates that any program be thoroughly tested with non-critical data before relying on it. The user must assume the entire risk of using the program. ANY LIABILITY OF THE SELLER WILL BE LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO PRODUCT REPLACEMENT.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL STONE TECHNOLOGY OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, EVEN IF STONE TECHNOLOGY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If any of the above paragraphs is or becomes invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the rest of this license agreement.
Release 4 15/01/2015